Your circle of trust. You decide who’s worthy, who you turn to, and whose advice you will heed. It’s a comfortable place where private things remain private, and conversations are candid. It is home. Connected Savings values and respects this circle. When you share something with us, we know it’s because you are counting on us. It’s why we work hard to protect your privacy and make sure we earn – and keep – your trust.
Here are our guiding principles:
- We’ll be a good guest. Your home is your castle and if invited in, we will respect your privacy.
- You stay in control. We share your information to connect other devices and/or provide Connected Savings services to you. You have the power to stop sharing your information with us at any time by opting out of Connected Savings services.
- We keep your data secure. Data security is of paramount importance to us. That’s why we always encrypt your personal information and store it using advanced security technology and protocols. We stay vigilant!
- We want to be your partner. We want to be your home energy advisor. We will analyze and interpret your data with one goal in mind, to help you save energy and stay comfortable. That’s it.
- We will always strive to do our best. We started WeatherBug with one idea in mind, to help you Know Before® so you can lead a safer and more enjoyable life. Now we are harnessing wind and weather to bring more comfort and energy efficiency to your home.